About meHaving worked for over 25 years in PA and administrative roles, supporting many entrepreneurs and CEOs, I can bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to you and your business...
Hi, I’m Jo and I work from home in Gloucestershire.
I’m a born organiser and enjoy nothing more than planning and making a good list to get things done! I enjoy being a Virtual Assistant because I get to help others achieve great things by freeing up their time. Above all else, I love a good challenge and the variety that being a VA brings…
My key skills include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with team members and all levels of management
- Energetic, highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Initiates ideas for the implementation and development of systems and procedures
- Accustomed to troubleshooting and developing appropriate solutions
- Knowledge and experience of charity, leisure, IT and financial environments