Absolute Virtual AssistanceAVA is devoted to providing business support tailored to meet the needs of forward-thinking independent professionals looking to develop their business and take back control of their time.
Running a business can be lonely and it is easy to get overwhelmed by the volume of work you need to complete.
The behind-the-scenes paperwork and admin in your business is vital but can be time consuming and keep you from focusing on the more important aspects of your business: growth and generating revenue.
If you’re looking to grow your business, there’s a chance you’re going to have to do something differently. If someone else can do it, let them! Use your time for what you’re really good at.
- Are you finding it hard to keep up with emails, social media and booking meetings?
- What else could you achieve if you had more hours available?
- Think about your own hourly rate: could you be paying someone else a lot less for things you don’t necessarily need to do yourself?
- Would you like a PA to ease the load, but not necessarily all of the time?
- Or maybe you don’t have a physical office for staff to come into?
Jo’s Virtual Assistant services are excellent. She not only saved the day when my charity was inundated with work but has played a pivotal role in growing and developing the charity herself since. We continue to use her services and she is so much more than a Virtual Assistant. Jo is reliable and can be trusted to look after your organisation’s reputation when dealing with outside parties.
Without Jo, quite simply my business would not run. At all. She is the lynchpin of the organisation, keeping my focus on the tasks we’ve set for each quarter, reminding me of articles I’ve agreed to write and conversations I’ve promised to have, all with a smile and a genuine care for my welfare. Jo ensures I am not overworking, and has taught me a lot about how to delegate effectively (to her and to others) to maximise my own time and expertise.
- I’ll be your sounding board when you need one.
- I’ll free up your time and take care of the admin so you can focus on what you do best.
- I’ll provide support only when you need it – you benefit from a dedicated VA without the employment headaches and costs.